LOVE

LOVE

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My new obssession


I have been juicing quite steadily for the past couple of weeks. My new obsession is a concoction of the following veggies/fruits:

3 organic carrots

1 organic apple (mostly fuji or granny smith)

1/4 organic cucumber

3 stalks of organic celery

1/2 rind of organic lemon

organic wheat grass

The lemon rind is new, and it goes deliciously with the cucumber.  This recipe works really well, it has an amazingly fresh flavor. The wheat grass is new for me. I just purchased a small container of it, and it seems tricky to juice so I am working on it. I would also love to grow my own, because it can be quite costly.  I was amazed to discover just how wonderful wheatgrass is for you!!!!!!!!  I was also amazed at how energized I felt, it felt amazing....way better than a cup of coffee or shot of espresso! I am hooked!

much love,
MON

1 comment: