LOVE

LOVE

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Energy Drink

I spoke with my mom on the phone the other day. She said she was doing great, taking care of herself, resting, and yes JUICING! My mom loves to juice! She is serious about juicing because she credits feeling good to juicing, so it works wonderfully for her. She said she had been in an organic market the other day and ordered the "energy juice drink" and it was nearly $5.00. So she vowed to bust out her juicer and make it for herself, rather than giving her money away so freely.

The drink consists of juicing:
  • pineapple
  • mango
  • apple
  • cucumber

I woke up this morning and decided to give our whole family a boost of "energy" and tried it, and it was delicious!!!

I know it looks funky and green but it was amazing...so you just gotta try it :)

2 comments:

  1. it looks amazing!! time i take my juicer out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted you decided to try it...it is a delicious drink..by the way, don't peel the cucumber. Mom.

    ReplyDelete