LOVE

LOVE

Monday, November 9, 2009

Oatmeal Cookies


I said to Hazel, "maybe we can make cookies today!" and life happened, I got busy, and the end of the night was quickly approaching and she had not forgotten my cookie statement. She said to me, "momma, aren't we going to make cookies?". I was tired, and for a second regretted my little comment. As it turns out we did all made cookies. Jade, Hazel, and myself. I measured the ingredients, and they took turns dumping the spoons and cups into the bowl. It was so much fun, and truly seeing Hazel and Jade so excited and eating their cookies was priceless to me. We made oatmeal cookies we substituted currants for raisins, and used turbinado sugar and were super happy with the delicious results.

2 comments:

  1. you are a wonderful mother monica! and your cookies look delicious:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have one with my cup of tea. Love, Mom.

    ReplyDelete