LOVE

LOVE

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Learning

I bought the cutest kid knitting needles for Hazel. Not sure if she has the coordination to fully knit quite yet but we are working on it together. I cast on for her, of course, but she seems to be catching on. With her personality, she wants to finish it right away so explaining to her that knitting takes time has been interesting.   We are working on a Barbie blanket!! A friend at work said that she would knit Barbie blankets for her girls, and I thought with it being Fall and all, they might appreciate some warmth. :) I figure a few minutes now and then won't burn her out, and I'm mostly holding the needles and having her loop them through. It is kind of stressful on my part, not gonna lie, but it is teaching me patience!!!
Lots of love,
Mon
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

  1. that is so cool! i saw a blogger who knits with her little girls and i just have always thought it was the cutest, romantical thing to have little girls that drink tea with you and knit! <3 also... i love that you're being real about... how its stressful and not all fun. that's how i feel when i try to teach the kids things sometimes. definitely need patience. anyway, i love that you're doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! It's teaching you both patience:) It'll be fun when she catches on XOXO

    ReplyDelete